Beiträge von ollyhart im Thema „Wonderland's War“

Ob es noch Partner aus Deutschland gibt, die jetzt noch Interesse an einer Zusammenarbeit mit Lucky Duck Games haben?

Das Verhalten gegenüber der Schmiede und der Beef zwischen Skybound und Druid City Games lassen hier schon Zweifel an der Zuverlässigkeit als Partner aufkommen.

Ich glaube Lucky Duck IST dann der Partner, der das Spiel lokalisieren wird.

Gut möglich. Kannte die Firma bis vorhin nicht.

Language localization update

I spoke with the Lucky Duck team this morning and we have 8-12 language partners that are currently considering joining the campaign! Some regions even have more than a single partner interested. This is huge and makes me really happy that we might be able to offer these languages. What do you need to do? Nothing right now, just sit back and wait to see which languages get confirmed. In the Pledge Manager you will be able to select your preferred language from the ones that get added. I am not able to confirm anything specific right now about which languages are in and which aren't, but I WILL have that info by the time we launch the Pledge Manager in a few weeks. So sit tight, I feel good about getting a lot of the requested languages on board and being able to offer you that localized copy of the game you were hoping for!

8-12 Language Partner? Besteht die Möglichkeit, dass sie das etwa mit wem anders machen als der Schmiede?