Beiträge von PeterRustemeyer im Thema „[2017] Inis“

#Inis ist für mich kein schlechtes Spiel, es lässt mich nur völlig kalt.
    Außer dass ich die Karten und das Titelbild irgendwie schrullig hübsch finde (die Spielplanelemente gefallen mir nicht, irgengwie ein stilistischer Bruch).

Was ich darüber geschrieben habe, würde ich daher nicht "Verriss" nennen, mehr ein "ist einfach nicht meins".

(...) denn auch die Spieldauer artet nicht aus.

Das würde ich gepflegt anzweifeln.

Dass ab einem gewissen Punkt andauernd jemand kurz vor dem Gewinnen ist, wieder zurückgeworfen wird, dann wird der nächste bedrohlich, und er wird wieder gestoppt, und so weiter, bis zum St.Nimmerleinstag... genau das ist der Hauptkritikpunkt, den man aus den Kommentaren auf BGG rauslesen kann.

Hier mal ein paar Beispiele aus dem mittleren Wertungsbereich (4-7):
    (5) "The game runs way past its 60 minutes stated on the box, though, which is its biggest draw back. Theme end conditions can cause the game to last indefinitely."
    (6) "The back and forth at the end of the game trying to avoid your opponents from winning seemed to drag on a little too long."
    (6) "I also found that the gang-up-on-the-leader element just drags the game on. I stopped someone from winning, only to delay them winning for 45 more minutes - we could have played a full other game."
    (6) "if it had ended within the advertised 90 minutes it would have been a 9, +30 minutes an 8, but it was at least 30 minutes beyond that. People would go for the victory and be torn down, again and again. By the time the winner was determined, no one cared."
    (4) "The game can go on way way too long, and there's just little to no interesting tension."
    (6.5) "Our first game took an hour, the second took 3 and I feel like it could easily grow from there. I could have prevented my last game from ending by "Geis"ing (card that cancels another card) the last conquest card played, but chose not to because I was basically out of it and felt like I was king-making. Although, in retrospect, had I extended the game, I don't think a win for me would be out of the question, but at that point I was ready to be done"
    (7) "However it's one of those games that drag on as you...very slowly....work towards the winning conditions. It's all about reacting and ganging up on the player who has met a winning condition, then playing another two or three turns before repeating it all again. Just felt slightly frustrating and laborious at times."
    (6.8) "If not for the length of play, this would be a great game. It typically lasts 3+ hours and it starts feeling a bit long after 2+ hours."
    (7) "However, it seems like this can drag on too much as people just try to stop someone from winning. We went > 3 hours with several consecutive rounds of tied victory conditions and then called it a draw."
    (7) "This is totally a great 60-90 minutes game. Our game went on for 2.5 hours. Waaayyy too long for a game like this."

Vermutlich spielt hier eine Menge subjektives Empfinden mit rein, basierend auf wenigen Partien. Aber das gilt ja auch für deinen Eindruck, dass es eben nicht ausartet.

---

Dass die Burgen nicht einzelnen Spielern gehören, sondern im Prinzip immer dem, der links vom Aggressor sitzt, hat imho rein spielmechanische Gründe... und macht auch tatsächlich Sinn.
    Aber hätte es andersrum mehr Sinn gemacht... "Eine Citadel gehört dem ganzen Volk, welches aus allen Clans besteht" ist eine thematische Erklärung, die man im Nullkommanix wieder loswerden kann, ohne dass es irgendwen stören täte. ;)