Beiträge von Bateyes im Thema „Firefly: The Game - 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition“

Danke euch, habe nochmal darauf geantwortet:

• @GF9-Matt Thank you! What recent German game tranlations are you talking about, do you have any examples there?
      Some more recent German translations have also been disappointing: The translation of the Dune expansions, that came much later, seems to be even worse than the base game. And the transation of the second edition of "Tyrants of the Underdark" has also not exactly been the best one.
      Please don't get me wrong, I love most of your great games. That's why they deserve to have good translations in my eyes.

Hier der Link direkt zum Kommentar. Gebt gerne ebenfalls konstruktives Feedback mit euren Erfahrungen in den Kommentaren. Wenn wir mehr sind, die das (konstruktiv) kritisieren, dann werden die Übersetzungen von GF9 in Zukunft hoffentlich besser. :)

Firefly: The Game - 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition by GF9 - Comments
    COMING SOON - Firefly: The Game 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition.
    gamefound.com

Im neuen Gamefound-Preview des Firefly-Brettspiel-Reprints von Gale Force Nine habe ich in einem Thread angemerkt, dass die Übersetzung nicht besonders war:

• Bateyes: @GF9_Matt: Sounds good! Please just don't do translation by your own, please find a good and famous partner instead. :) The Translation of Dune could have been better, to put it miledly. ;)

Als Antwort wurde behauptet, dass es deren erstes Übersetzungsspiel war und jetzt alles viel besser sei:

• GF9_Matt: The original Dune was our first translation and we learnt some good lessons, since then we have released many language versions of our titles and the quality is much improved so don't worry about that!
    • We work with some of the best translators in the industry (who in turn work with many major publishers) to make sure we deliver the best experience for all our customers - whatever language the game is in

Was meint ihr, kennt ihr Übersetzungen von neueren GF9-Spielen, von denen die reden? Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, war z.B. die neue Übersetzung von "Tyrannen des Unterreichs" auch nicht gerade der Hit, oder? Gibt es da noch mehr?