Beiträge von Tristhan im Thema „Street Masters Reprint & Tide of the Dragon“

Aus dem Discordforum:

@everyone Can you believe it's been a whole decade of dice rolling, dungeon exploring, and rollercoaster campaigns? We can’t! (Mainly because it makes us feel really old.) And there's so much more to come!

As we hit the 10-year mark, we’re kicking things off with a little reveal party at 4pm GMT today, and you're all invited. In this video, we'll be announcing the first of our plans for 2024, including some surprises!

We’ve got updates for Street Masters, Guild Ball, Monster Hunter: World, Godtear, and Euthia. And this is just the beginning of what we've got in store this year.

Hit the notification button so you don't miss the premiere! 👉

[Externes Medium: https://youtu.be/J52hnpPAKDI]

Neue Kommentare von Blacklist

That said, while I continue to keep requesting the publisher for some information, I have been building an official customer service ticketing system (finally), so that there will be a direct line for customer service to make things easier for everyone. This system will be released next week and attached to our website as well. As well, for any updates that come in, even the least significant, you can find it on our website’s Update and FAQ tabs.

@Falco The publisher has already returned from Essen Spiel and I’ve reached out to them to also ask when the update is coming in. I haven’t heard from them the past week and have just sent another e-mail reaching out to them. They aren’t going to back down since contracts had been signed months ago and they already have access to inventory, but I have brought to their attention once again, the urgency of having some clarity for backers about when the games will be shipped.