Beiträge von Tommesbx im Thema „Kingdoms Forlorn“

Ist doch normales marktwirtschaftliches Vorgehen. Klar werden sie weitere Projekte angehen welche aufgrund der Vorlaufzeiten entsprechend parallel gefahren werden. Wie Belshannar geschrieben hat macht es ja alleine aus Marketing -Sicht Sinn die derzeitige Aufmerksamkeit zu nutzen und schon mal die Werbetrommel zu rühren.

Die Meute schreit bei jedem Studio provisorisch auf wenn neben laufenden, grossen Projekten weitere angekündigt werden - war bei Awaken Realms doch genau so, und die scheinen mir nochmal größer zu sein.

In dem von mir zitierten Update gehen ITU auch direkt darauf ein und erwähnen das einbinden von "collaborators":

"That’s why we decided to invest the profits from AT:O back into the company, into our artists and more staff and start work on another project. Kingdoms Forlorn! Kingdoms Forlorn doesn’t take our focus away from AT:O, which remains our priority, but allows us to offer work to our various collaborators and further develop Into the Unknown into a world class design studio."

Im neuen Aeon Trespass-Update haben die Macher ein neues Spiel angeteast. Der Kickstarter wird erst "Fall 2020" anlaufen aber man kann die Hypemaschine ja schon mal provisorisch anschmeißen!

Viel Infos gibt es noch nicht, eine Facebook-Seite Kingdoms Forlorn - Startseite | Facebook hat schmale Details. Aus dem Update : "Kingdoms Forlorn is our next, big adventure. Forgotten medieval kingdoms rediscovered, knights, noble and vile, and errant, venture forth to seek power, treasures or redemption, and to carve their own legends.

Kingdoms Forlorn is a soloperative dungeon delver for 1-4 players with a focus on loot. I know, I know. “Soloperative? Wasn’t Inverted Combat Paradigm enough of a buzzword for this guy?” I admit, I like making up new words... though I think it’s justified! While Aeon Trespass: Odyssey tells a story of a band of adventurers going on an epic journey to mend the world, Kingdoms Forlorn focuses more on personal stories and shorter ‘delves’ into the titular kingdoms. That doesn’t mean there isn’t a larger narrative there though! Some of our proprietary designs, like Hard Co-op systems, will make a welcome return, while others, including the main gameplay loop, will be completely new. You will explore forgotten kingdoms, fight battles with giant monsters or bands of minions, loot, craft, duel and, possibly, earn renown and fulfill your Heart’s Desire!

If you like dark medieval fantasy, Dark Souls, Diablo or Game of Thrones (excluding the last seasons :P), this will be a game for you. We can’t wait to share more details about Kingdoms Forlorn. The tentative release date for the KS campaign is Fall 2020, though, if you’ve a returning fan of ITU, you know we focus on quality above all else and like to take things slow - we won’t hesitate to postpone a campaign until we are 100% sure we’re ready."