Beiträge von gipsn im Thema „[Spiele-Offensive] Defense Grid - The Board game für 29,00 €“

okay die 145 Expemplare waren so schnell weg wie warme Brezeln ^^ Danke Steinschubser fürs aufmerksam machen :) Jetzt bin ich mal gespannt auf das Spiel. Soll ja ganz witzig sein nur der langzeitspielspaß nicht ganz so hoch. Aber eventuell sollen noch neue Missionen in PDF Form kommen

"

BONUS MAPS

So yea, this also means I don't have the time to make the bonus maps. In addition, the turnout for the contests to create them was not as good as I hoped.

To deliver these, I am in the process of contracting the wonderful designer that produced the Gloomhaven Expansion called Forgotten Circles. He is a huge fan of Defense Grid: The Board Game and is willing to produce the remaining 22 maps for me at a rate we already discussed. I just need to find the time to get the contract to him to get it signed. Once done, the plan is at least 1 per month, but if he produces them faster I am going to provide them to the community as fast as he delivers them."