Beiträge von Tyrfing im Thema „Medievalia German Rules online (new extended version)“

Thanks for your effort.
    Im especially happy about the online tutorial, which is something I really appreciate.

Unfortunately I didn't quite got the rules of the game on the Spiel07.
    Mostly because I didn't understand the english explanation of an native italian speaker with all those background noise and the stress on a fair.

I thought it might be interesting but dropped it for the Spiel07 (so much to look for...) and now that I have read the rules I am very interessted in the game.

Looks a little bit like "Magic: The Gathering" for me
    (cards used get "tapped" - landscapes builds up ressources - you have to build up an army...) without the nasty "trading card game" aspect (which is a "no-go" for me).

I am a bit addicted now - the price is attractive and it would justify a blind-buy. Have to find a local dealer now

( CosimShop: I know you have it listed, but Karlsruhe is not quite local for me, but if I find something else to buy along... who knows ;) )

Summerized: Thanks again for your efforts. You succeeded in make me curious about the game! :up: