Beiträge von Scubaroo im Thema „Flash Point Erweiterung auf Kickstarter“

Zur Info: Der Versand nach Deutschland, in die Schweiz, etc. ist nun doch möglich. Hab grad die folgende Nachricht von Travis erhalten:

"I have received a lot of comments on this notice from the project description:
    Due to licensing agreements with our international publishing partners, we are not currently accepting mail orders from these countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Czech Republic, Slovakia & Japan. We will work with our partners in each of these regions for plans to distribute these expansions in the near future through them. If this policy changes, we will provide an update. If you are going to Essen, we still hope to see you there!
    I am happy to say that have my partners approvals to accept kickstarter pledges from all countries except The Netherlands right now (and still waiting on response from them). remember this kickstarter is English only, and that versions of the game will soon be available in German, Dutch, Japanese, Czech/Slovak and French. I expect that the expansions will also be published in these languages very shortly as well.
    So if you really want the english version please support this kickstarter, but if you play in a different language then please wait and let the publisher in your country get a shot at your business.
    Thanks again for tremendous support from around the world - always great to get messages and comments from so many different places."