Beiträge von weserkiesel im Thema „Tammany Hall“

Moin!

Zitat

Original von Sankt Peter
    Hallo,

kurze Frage... Ich habe mir mal die Anleitung zu Tammany Hall kurz angesehen. Das Spiel ist ja weder von Wallace noch von War-/ Treefrog - aber das Regellayout, das Spielmaterial,... könnte alles von Wallace sein. Der angegeben Verlag ist aber Stratamax.

Ist Doug Eckhart ein Pseudonym von Wallace???

Hättest Du das Interview mit Wallace gelesen, wärst du erleuchtet worden:

Kris Hall: The Martin Wallace 2010 Preview Interview.

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/b...view_interview/

Hier ein Zitat Tammany Hall betreffend:

"Kris: I understand you had something to do with the development of the Stratamax game Tammany Hall. How did that come about?

Martin: Max Michael is a good friend of mine and asked if I would help produce Tammany Hall. I like to help where I can, so said yes. I had very little input into the development of the design; my responsibility was more on the production side. I was very pleased to find an original print of New York that fitted the game – saved a fortune in artwork fees and also helped give the map the right feel. I suspect the game has flown under a number of peoples’ radars, which is a shame as it’s a neat election game with some novel twists."

Tammany Hall wurde in Essen 2009 am Warfrog Stand präsentiert und gespielt, wobei ich auch erst dachte, ich hätte ein Wallace Spiel verpaßt.

--
    Grüße, Thomas