Beiträge von mbln im Thema „Too many Bones: Unbreakable“

Eigentlich sind alle Komponenten recht sinnvoll und modular in der Chest untergebracht. Je nachdem was man spielen will, nimmt man sich einfach die Gearlocs, Matten, Gegner und Karten raus und nimmt nur das Material mit zum Tisch.

Mir würde ja tatsächlich auch ein Paket mit allen übersetzten Encountern reichen, einfach damit die Stimmung beim vorlesen stimmt. Beim Rest stört mich das Englisch nicht. Die App finde ich recht unhandlich, aber besser als nichts, obwohl dort auch einige Fehler drin waren.

Nähere Erläuterungen dazu von josh auf fb:

"Hey everybody! Amazing day so far. We'll be talking about this in an update tonight, but I just removed a post regarding the Gearloc and Tyrant Deluxe Storage pack complaining about the pricing. I didn't remove it because it was a complaint, I removed it because the complaint actually spurred us to change the price. We dropped the price on it from $35 to $25.

With that said, I did want to take a moment to remind everybody that on the Splice & Dice campaign, the Trove was $75 and made of cardboard. We upped it to MDF on our dime, and that price point was with the limited number of Gearloc and Tyrant trays in mind. As recently as a week ago, we were selling (and they were selling well!) 2 packs of the Gearloc trays alone for $15 a pair. These internal storage pieces on the trove are really nice, and they're not cheap to print, even if they just seem like standard plastic.

As for the "extra" Gearloc tray you'll have as a result of this pack, know that this is intentional future-proofing. While this is indeed the final TMB crowdfunding campaign, there is still technically room for one more Gearloc than we are releasing in this campaign. We wanted to make sure everybody had room to store one more should we decide to release one in the future. The decision to include one extra Tyrant Tray was made to accommodate folks who may order this pack for their base game. It seemed silly *not* to include one additional Tyrant Tray by the time we had four Gearloc trays and six Tyrant Trays.

Anyway, I hope that clears the air on this issue - and please double check your pledge to make sure that if you added this item, the $10 price difference has been applied. If you have any issues, delete it from your pledge and re-add it, or of course you can always contact our helpful customer support staff. Love you all, and thanks for an absolutely unreal day one of the campaign. And we still have ten hours to go for today!!"