Beiträge von Trajan im Thema „Village Attacks: Grim Dynasty - Kickstarter Oktober 2019“

Der ggfs. interessante Teil

Future Publishing Plans

My plan is to still bring Grim Dynasty back to Kickstarter, likely later in the year. While I don't have access to any backer data, I'm considering options for offering previous backers the ability to pledge for items at manufacturing cost via BackerKit after the campaign concludes. There isn't a simple or easily verifiable way to do this, but we are in the process of getting backers of the Everrain with lost shipments or who received the game in the wrong language copies from existing stock. While that is on a much smaller scale compared to this, it is working well enough. I hope to have more concrete details on these plans after the Chinese New Year holiday is over.

Mal gucken, ich hätte ja schon gerne Grim Dynasty als Ergänzung zum bisherigen gehabt. VA war bei uns zuhause lange ein Dauerbrenner

Ich lese das auf der Kampagnenseite so heraus, dass sie die Übersetzung selbst machen wollen, wenn sie keinen Partner dafür finden.

"We are also working hard to confirm a German partner (as our previous partner Blackfire EU has since been taken over by Asmodee) and we had very positive meetings at Essen, Spiel. We can only work as fast as our potential partners, however, and as yet we have not dotted all the 'i's' or crossed all the 't's'. It is our anticipation that we will be able to formerly announce a German partner within the pledge manager, however until then we are happy to confirm that we, Grimlord Games, will self publish all Village Attacks expansions in German (existing and new to Grim Dynsasty). Without a formal German publishing partner, we will not, however be able to run a second print run of the core game in German. Hopefully this will not be an issue anyway."

Wir haben Village Attacks zuhause vor allem deshalb regelmäßig auf dem Tisch, weil meine Jungs es sehr gerne spielen.

Es ist mechanisch ein recht gut funktionierendes aber nicht wirklich komplexes Castle Defense Spiel. Kategorie Bier & Brezel Spiel würde ich sagen.

Die Optionenvielfalt ist überschaubar, Stellungsspiel auf der Map kaum vorhanden.

Das Spiel gewinnt deutlich an Spannung mit der Erweiterung Horror of the Sands und wenn alle Mechaniken (Tag/Nacht Wechsel, Troll, Monster beschwören) in das eigene Spiel integriert werden.

Die Qualität und Vielfalt der Minis ist klasse wie ich finde.

Mit den übrigen Figurenerweiterungen erhöhen sich Vielfalt und Kombinationsmöglichkeiten bei den Monstern und den Elitegegnern (Stadthelden) nochmal ganz ordentlich.

Man darf halt kein komplexes Taktikspiel mit Story erwarten sondern eher lockere Abendunterhaltung. Dann passt das schon.