Beiträge von airsonist im Thema „[2018] Root (Cole Wehrle, Leder Games)“

Vielleicht habe ich es überlesen, aber ist etwas über den Grund bekannt, warum Quality Beast nicht mehr für die Lokaliserung zuständig ist? Ist deren "Lizenz" bzw. der Vertrag ausgelaufen oder ist das Projekt denen zu groß geworden? Die Root Produkte sollten sich ja doch relativ gut verkauft haben.

Aus dem QualityBeast Discord:

Zitat

I was asked about Root sales: Root sells great.

I was also asked if we'll stop localizing games to German. No, we will continue to have our focus split between our original titles and localizations for now, so that's not changing (we are still doing work with Mindclash Games, Pandasaurus, itten, Jellybean Games, Pencil First, and more...).

I was asked if we no longer have the Root license. Yes, we simply no longer have the license. This is also true for vast, which is now 100% out of stock and will not be reprinted by us.

We love Leder Games. We look up to them, learn from them, are inspired by them. We greatly enjoyed and felt honored at our time localizing their games and working with their team. It was a blessing and means a lot to us.

Next week we'll make a public announcement thanking Leder Games, saying goodbye, wishing Spielworxx well, and then declaring how long we'll support Root and Vast going into the future, in regards to replacements etc.