Beiträge von Jim im Thema „ Solomon Kane“

Ehrlich gesagt, suche ich dringend nach Gründen auszusteigen.
    Aus dem Tric Trac Forum:

Tested at the PEL and I dropped my EB.

First of all I want to thank the demonstrators who actually test the game on a whole chapter (in 4 acts) and not just on a mini demo.

What follows is my personal feeling.

Positive points: it is a real coop where everyone can express themselves and I have not noticed a phenomenon of leader.

The figurines are beautiful and as for CMON, we see the quality of each project.

The game is original (4 people to manage a character) and it works well.

Low influence of luck.

Little waiting out of his turn.

The negatives: No immersion. A text at the beginning, one at the end and the rest of the time it's just the nearest enemy gets closer to two areas, I need a cross, a heart and a lightning to make a yellow pawn (even if it's it is true that it is a light). The powers have no name, the cards have no name, just effects so that we have no impression of immersion in the story. Ditto for events: discard all your dice ... but no reason for that.

Highly computational: you have to optimize everything to the point of going to the score of the scenario (3 places to search but one does not for lack of time).

We spend a lot of time determining who plays when to do what. Then it's more than a roll of 3 dice, we divide as planned before and we go to his neighbor.

This is not a bad game but in my eyes something is missing. It does not feel like an adventure.